Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Step Parents
After spending a week home I just have some complaining to do. What is with the watr between step-parents and step kids? I notice the only things my mom and stepdad fight about are the kids. Mom has 3 and my stepdad has 1. And I noticed both parents look for anything one of the kids are doing wrong to complain to the parent. It's so ridulous. Not only do I have a stepdad but I have a stepmom also who had no kids until her and my dad had a little girl who is now 8. We don't get along either. She doesen't even let me over there house. And if my dad insists the tension in the air is so thick. And this is why im blogging. Is it that im really difficult to deal with or is there always gonna be that weird relationship between step parents and step kids? So when I was home in Florida this week my stepdad was in a bad mood because he was telling my brother how lazy he was and my brother just ignored him. So he started picking on me and I just ignored him. So he slams my phone on the floor and breaks it. My mom didn't even get mad she just ordered me a new one. It just sucks because me and my stepdad always compete for my moms attention. I hope if I ever have step kids they don't hate me like I do to mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment